Thursday, July 2, 2009

Learning Spanish in Cuenca





Our good friend Ed let us know about this Spanish Immersion program in Cuenca, Ecuador. Leslie speaks a little bit of Spanish, and Jim has a few phrases, but thought this would be the best way to start off our trip so we feel a little more comfortable with Spanish in South America.







Looks like a lot of beautiful colonial buildings, and maybe we will be there for the commemoration of the independence of the city (November 3rd), during which processions, cultural acts and dances are organized.



1 comment:

  1. I was looking through random blogs and I found yours. I love to travel and at my young age I've been very fortunate to travel to many places! I hope to find somebody I love and travel around the world!! you are living my dream life! I speak spanish so your trip sounds amazing!
    i just started a blog about my life in high school (which i just completed) with the man i love. check it out and follow me if you want!

    anonymousyelling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete